Category Archives: Call for Application
THE EXTERNAL RELATIONS and Internationalization Office is pleased to share information about 2013 International Higher Education Scholarship Program (IHESP) offered by the the government of Taiwan for Filipinos.
THE INTERNATIONAL CENTER would like to announce the opening of the application period for the Sophia University (Japan) Student Exchange Program 2013/14. The program will run from September 2013 to July 2014.
1. Must be a native born Filipino citizen
2. Must be at least 18 years old by August 01, 2013
THE INTERNATIONAL CENTER would like to announce the opening of the application period for the 2013 Hannam University (Daejeon, South Korea) Student Exchange Program. The program will run from March 04 to December 14, 2013. The courses for the program can viewed here.
1. Must be a native born Filipino citizen.
2. Must be at least 18 years old by February 04, 2013.
3. Must preferably have a valid passport up to at least June 30, 2014.
4. Must be fit to travel.
5. Must have completed at least 3 trimesters of study in De La Salle University on the date of application.
6. Must be a bonafide student of De La Salle University on the date of application.
7. Must have at least one academic trimester left in De La Salle University upon return from the program.
Interested parties may visit the International Center located at Saint Joseph Hall room 2007 and look Mr. Reodel Masilungan. Deadline for the submission of application forms is on November 29, 2012.
DE LA SALLE UNIVERSITY now gives public high school students the opportunity to take free entrance exams at its different testing centers nationwide. The University also offers 50 full scholarships under the Vaugirard Scholarship Program (VSP), which is exclusively for graduates of Philippine public high schools.
To qualify for the scholarship, a student should be among the top 120 examinees of the DLSU College Admissions Test (CAT) and should pass the screening process. Apart from full waiver of tuition, miscellaneous, and other fees, scholars will receive a monthly stipend to cover accommodation, meals, transportation, and book expenses.